None of these statements are correct.
Write the correct answers underneath.
- Icebergs are made when giant snowflakes fall out of the sky.
Icebergs are made when a piece of ice from a glacier then gos in the sea
- Icebergs are only found in freshwater.
Icebergs are only found in seawater.
- When icebergs reach warm water they explode.
When icebergs reach warm water they melt.
- Icebergs form each year in New Zealand and Australia.
Icebergs form each year in the arctic and in the antarctica.
- Icebergs aren't very heavy, and can't float because they are heavier than water.
Icebergs aren't very heavy, and can float because ice is less dense.
Find the definitions of these words.
A slowly moving mass
Be carried slowly
The regions around the North Pole.
Closely compacted in substance