Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

My Holiday Highight



On July the 25th me and aunt went to my mum house and we played a lot of games so the time goes by. We played and played and played then the time was 3 o'clock.Then we look at the time again and it was 5 o’clock we went to Pt England road church.

WOW, on July the 26th me and my aunt and uncle went to the bowling.It was very fun and the games that I played was the claw machine the most. And my aunt and uncle played  other games,the best thing was my aunt won a lot of tickets and so did my uncle.I was feeling sad when we had to leave I hope I can go again.

On July the 27th I went to my mum house and go to sleep.The 2nd thing that I did sleep and sleep and sleep.Then my aunt took me to her house and we played on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment